Designed with the enthusiast in mind, the RF22LR features an integrated picatinny rail, precision machined bolt, and a match grade barrel.
- Integrated Picatinny rail CNC machined hard anodized 6065 billet aluminum receiver. Dual machined internal bolt tracks eliminate bolt canting and binding ensuring a precise receiver to bolt fit. Accepts standard and aftermarket 10/22* magazines.
- Precision CNC machined, heat treated 17-4 barrel mounting V-Block attached via pre-torqued hex screws at 20 inch pounds.
- Precision CNC machined 17-4 stainless steel bolt featuring a round 17-4 stainless firing pin. Equipped with a round 17-4 stainless charging handle, accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger* 10/22* recoil springs and charging handles.
- 16” six groove, 1:16 R/H twist, .920 diameter 1/2x28 threaded 4140 CMV steel barrel. Featuring a sport chamber, with an 11 degree match crown, fitted with an RF 7075-T6 pepper pot muzzle brake. Guaranteed at one minute of angle or better accuracy.
- Factory Ruger™ 10/22* BX-Trigger™ releases clean and crisp at 2.5 to 3.0 pounds
- Factory Ruger™ 10/22* (10) round .22 Long Rifle
*Ruger, 10/22™, BX-Trigger™, and BX-Magazine™ are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.