Sometimes you need someone to talk
to, and we are here to help!
* ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING 8 TO 10 WEEKS. ONCE ORDER IS PLACED IT CAN NOT BE CHANGED*
Radical Firearms Customer Services is your
first point of contact for all general inquiries relating to our products or
Email us with any warranty claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised, a small refundable shipping fee will be charged to all submitting warranty claims before an RMA return label is issued. Please contact Radical Firearms customer service with all warranty claims and for further assistance.
your email, please include:
of your RF Product(s) as well as any ammo/ mags used
full name and mailing address
brief description of the issue
phone # that we can contact you at
general sales inquiries contact:
For customer service inquiries contact:
Please note that customer service hours are:
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 5pm
*Please note that emails sent after 5pm on a friday through the weekend will not be answered until the following Monday*
contacting Radical Firearms regarding Warranty Work or Troubleshooting please
have the following information ready. The more information we have we can
determine if you may be able to fix it on your end or Radical Firearms must
have this sent back to the Factory.
(FR16-5.56soc-15fcr, CFU16-5.56SOC-12MHR ect.)
(ie 7.5", 10.5", 16" ect):
|Caliber (5.56Nato 7.62x39, 300 Blackout) This will be stamped on your barrel:|
brand and grain used|
(ie American Eagle xm193 5.56x45 Nato 55 grain FMJ ,
Hornady 6.5 Grendel with 125 grain SST):
(ie Magpul 30 round 5.56x45 Gen3, ASC 30 round gi Aluminum magazine, CPD
15 round 6.5Grendel Magazine):
(ie Hoppe's, Lucas Gun Oil, Frog Lube, Slip 2000, Safariland Breakfree:
type if not purchased from Radical|
(ie BCM, Aero Precision, Anderson, Ect):
modifications to the rifle including those cosmetic |
(ie CMC Trigger, Ejection
port dust cover Magpul Trigger Guard, Raptor Charging Handle, Strike Industries
Forward assist, ect)
troubleshooting has already been conducted:|
appreciate your patronage and hope to get you back out there soon.|
*ATTENTION* DO NOT use Remington UMC ammo in any
of our firearms!
We require all firearms to be shipped directly to an FFL
- To purchase a BlueLine, please create an account first. (https://www.radicalfirearms.com/login.asp)
- Once you have an account created please email: email@example.com with valid proof of current employment (picture of you in uniform, work ID, etc).
- We will then email you back with the direct link that will allow you to purchase the firearm directly.
- If you have an FFL in mind for the transfer of purchase you can input them in the "ship to" section.
1: What is .223 Wylde and what ammunition can I shoot?
.223 Wylde chamber is used on .223 caliber rifle barrels to allow them to safely fire either .223 Remington or 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. This chamber was designed to exploit the accuracy advantages of the .223 Remington chambering without problems concerning over pressure or compromising the functional reliability of semi-auto firearms like the AR-15 family when using 5.56×45mm NATO military ammunition
2. Why did I receive a 5.56 magazine with my 300 Blackout rifle?
300 Blackout was designed to feed out of a standard 5.56 magazine. They also share the same bolt carrier group.
3. What magazine do I have to use for my specific caliber? I'm having feeding issues.
5.56- Standard 5.56 magazine
300 AAC Blackout- Standard 5.56 Magazine
6.5 Grendel- caliber specific magazine *
6.8 SPC- caliber specific magazine *
.22 Nosler- 6.8 SPC Magazine *
.224 Valkarie - 6.8 SPC Magazine *
.450 Bushmaster- caliber specific magazine
.458 Socom- Radical's Big Bore Magazine D&H 12.7x42
12.7x42- Radical's Big Bore Magazine D&H 12.7x42
7.62x39- Caliber specific magazine (Radical Recommends 20rd magazine)
*Caliber can also use 6.5 Grendel Magazine if one cannot find a 6.8 magazine.
5. What are your uppers and lowers made of and are they mil spec or commercial patterned ?
Our uppers and lowers are 7075 aluminum and are milspec patterned.
6. What buffer tube is used on your products?
Depending on the product it can be one of the following.
Carbine Stock- Mil spec carbine tube
Rifle stock- A2 rifle style buffer tube
Pistol- Round pistol Tube
7. I'm using a suppressor will your products work with suppressors?
Yes, our products will work with suppressors, however it is recommended that a gunsmith range rods the upper and suppressor to insure there will be no baffle strikes.
8. I ordered a nickel boron BCG. Do I still need lubricant?
Yes, you need to still lubricate the firearm, but minimal lubricant is needed as the coating helps retain lubricity.
9. I just bought a Radical Firearms upper/firearm what is the first thing I should do.
First check the barrel to confirm caliber as always with any firearm regardless of manufacturer. Clean the firearm well before heading out to the range. Check for any obstructions or leftover packing oil possibly in barrel bore.
10. I'm getting light strikes with 7.62x39.
Russian/ steel cased ammo has harder primers it is recommended to purchase brass ammunition.
11. I'm having accuracy issues with a barrel what should I do?
Verify barrel is clean. If it is clean then one should proceed to try different types of ammunitions as manufacture quality will vary from company to company. If no changes are seen Radical does warranty accuracy issues
12. How do I attach stuff to my rail?
All of our rails are M-LOK compatible and attachments can be added via a M-LOK picatinny rail section or a directly compatible M-LOK accessory.
13. Do you offer New Jersey compliant firearms on your website?
NO, you must purchase a NJ Compliant firearm directly from a NJ dealer that offers them.
What is Maryland Compliant?
The only rifle currently available under Maryland Compliance is the FR16-7.62X39HBAR-15FCR and FR16-7.62X39HBAR-12FCR
Terms and Conditions Apply